New Meopta Optika binocular Series Launch
I have several Meopta rifle scopes and consider them comparable to some of the other high-end European brands. So when these came out I was super excited. At this price point, they seem to be a fantastic pair.
Fundamentally they are good binos, have solid construction, and work as advertised.
Meopta Optika is a Czech Republic-based company that manufactures various products mainly in the field of optics.
The company was started in 1933 under the name Optikotechna in Přerov with the intention of producing a limited range of lenses and condensers
Lots of products got added which include enlargers, composite lenses, binoculars, rifle scopes, cameras, and slide projectors.
Launched on 21st April 2022, The new Optika entry-level binoculars have a lens diameter of 42 mm and are available with 8x and 10x magnification.
Meopta Optika Binocular Specifications & Features
- Weight of just 650 g and external dimensions of 138 mm in height and 49 mm in depth.
- Fits easily in a pocket and is suitable for long travels
- Rubberized magnesium Alloy Case on the outside to soften shocks and offers sufficient stability despite its low weight.
- In addition, the rubber coating helps to minimize noise during operation, a very important feature for bird watching and hunting.
- Meo-Shield ™ and MeoDrop ™ coating on the outer lens the Meo-Shield ™ coating protects it from damage, and the MeoDrop ™ coating allows moisture to roll off fast to ensure clear visibility.
- ED Glass to prevent glare and present a high-quality image to your eyes
- HD (high-definition) fluoride lens elements further increase the contrast and sharpness of the image.
- Nitrogen Purged
- Wide field of view in its class i.e. 131 m at a distance of 100mts.
- Metal Eyecups with rubber Coating.
The Optika Binoculars come with a case, carrying strap, protective lens cap, cleaning cloth, and instruction manual.
Where are Meopta Binoculars made
These binoculars are made in the Czech republic.